Saturday, January 22, 2011

tree huggers and whale savers

I am so grateful for Reema. Although I have only known you for a little over a year, I feel like I know you better than any other friend. Thanks for the car rides, hysterical laughs, killing rants, Dr. Pepper, and the tree adventures. Most of all, thanks for listening and keeping me sane (for the most part anyways). Also, thanks for teaching me how to embrace the evil side of life. Life is much more fun this way. :]

For better of for worse, you have changed me for good...and I look forward to spending an eternity of 'fun hell' with you. :] No homo though.

"I've heard it said that people come into our lives for a reason, bringing something we must learn. And we are led to those who help us most to grow if we let them, and we help them in return. Well I don't know if I believe that's true...but I know I'm who I am today because I knew you." - Wicked.

1 comment: