Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ahhh, tax season.

Just had a mini revelation while in the shower...I was thinking about how a certain employer *cough*Plano Pets *cough* still hasn't given me my W2 from last year, then my thoughts pondered to how he was probably taking more taxes out since he is such a shady individual...and then came to ponder what other ways I am being screwed with my taxes...so I'm posting it although I'm sure millions of other people have already thought about this. Hah.

So I figure that the government or someone else are probably screwing us in some manner because no one nowadays knows how to do their own taxes.  America has become SO lazy! Back when my grandfather was our age, he knew how to do his taxes.  Then, the age of personal tax people came along so we wouldn't have to bother with knowing all of the stuff, and they would just do it for us.  Alas, then the internet came along and TurboTax has taken over doing our taxes online...So we just plug numbers into our computers and rely on it to do our taxes for us.  I'm still weary every time I deposit a check into an ATM, it's amazing that we let technology handle our money going to the government. Just sayin. Any thoughts or enlightenments?

Excuse the randomness. I've been up since 8 am at school and didn't get off work until midnight. Ohhh college life is fun, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment